- “Why do you want to work here?”
- “Tell me about yourself.”
- “What is the biggest challenge you have faced in work in the past 12 months?”
- “What do you know about the centre/company/role?”
- “Why do you want this job?”
- “How would your team/manager describe you?”
- “What is your biggest achievement?”
- “Can you give me an example of… ?”
- “How do you manage change?”
- “What was your reason for leaving?”
- “Give me an example of how you have dealt with an under-performing team member in the past.”
- “Can you give me an example of a time when you had to motivate and develop a team in a challenging work environment?”
- “What are your strengths and weaknesses?” 你的優點跟缺點?
- “Can you give me an example of a particularly difficult customer you had to deal with and how you used your skills to successfully overcome the problem they had?”
- “Tell me about a difficult obstacle you had to overcome recently at work? How did you overcome this?” 你在工作中遇到的挫折是? 你如何克服?
- “How do you plan daily and weekly activities?” 你如何規畫你的每日/每周工作行程?
- “Please outline and describe your current targets and KPIs – How do you ensure you achieve these?”
- “How do you ensure that your department’s goals are in line with the overall company goals?” 你如何確認你的”部門目標”能跟”公司目標”一致?
- “If successful in joining the organisation, what do you envisage your biggest challenge will be in joining it as a _____?”
- “How would you manage your time and objectives in your role?”
- “How do you keep yourself motivated?”
- “What key factors drive you?”
- “What attracts you to the position?”
- “How creative are you in comparison to your colleagues, i.e. in managing, developing, encouraging and motivating your team?”
- “How have you educated your __________ to ensure excellent __________?
Pic Copyright Lane Oatey/Blue Jean Image/Getty Images